For the purpose of determining admission, an international transfer student is one who is in good standing (i.e. academic, financial and conduct) from their former accredited higher education institution.
Transfer students will be required to meet all admission requirements and criteria outlined in items 1 – 7, as well as the following:
- A copy of his/her passport, visa, I-94 and I-20 from their current institution.
- Transfer Status form completed by the current college/university’s International Office.
- English proficiency for transfer students can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TSI exam scores
- Completion of an approved Intensive English Language Program (NOTE: Placement testing will be required).
- Earned a grade of “C” or higher in each of the three skills areas (Reading, Writing & Math).