International Students Readmission

An international student who has attended Weatherford College but was not enrolled during the immediate past semester must file a new WC International Admission Packet including the current application fee. A past WC international student who has attended another college or university since last attending WC must submit a new application packet and fee including official transcript(s) from each school. Admission status will be determined after an evaluation of the previous work has been made.