The College Bookstore, operated by Texas Book Company, provides students, community members, faculty and staff with needed academic material to assist in their education. In addition to providing textbooks, the bookstore also provides college apparel, gifts, software, sundries and supplies. The store is located in the Doss Student Center on the north side of campus. For more information call (817) 598-6286 or email email@example.com. Please visit our website at www.weatherfordbooks.com.
Textbook Refund Policy
- The original sales receipt is required for every refund, no exceptions.
- To receive a full refund for a textbook, it must be returned during the semester for which it was purchased.
- For the fall or spring semester, full refunds are allowed during the first five (5) class days. Thereafter, a full refund will only be given through the 12th class with a receipt and a drop slip. Textbooks for summer classes must be returned during the first five (5) days of the semester for which it was purchased.
- Students who miss the return dates may sell their books back at any time and receive the current wholesale price.
- New books must be returned in the same condition as when purchased, with all included materials or inserts.
- All shrink wrapped books must be returned in the original shrink wrap.
- Any new books returned with blemishes, writing, markings, bent pages or covers, and any other damage will be considered for a return at the used price. If a textbook is not in its original selling condition, it will be considered for a return at the used price.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund software, study guides, lab manuals, outlines, exam guides, photocopied materials, special orders, or clearance items.
- Textbooks or course related materials purchased during the last two weeks of the semester or mid-terms are not eligible for refunds.
Merchandise & General Book Refund Policy
- A sales receipt is required for all refunds.
- General merchandise in new condition and in unopened packaging may be exchanged or refunded within three (3) business days of purchase.
- Defective items with original receipt will be replaced or refunded at any time during store hours.
Book Buyback Policy
- Textbooks will be bought back during the week of final exams each semester (see the Academic Calendar for exact dates).
- Textbooks must be in re-saleable condition.
- The bookstore will pay approximately half or less of the purchase price if the textbook meets the following conditions:
- Book is being used in the next semester.
- Quantities are insufficient to fill next semester’s demand.
- Any book that does not fit the above qualifications may be bought back at a national wholesale price.
NOTE: Weatherford College does not guarantee the repurchase of any textbook.