The Weatherford College Welcome Center serves perspective and current students, alumni, and community members. The Welcome Center provides the following:
Interested in Weatherford College?
- Learn about fields of study, educational pathways, and discuss your goals.
Campus Tours/Student Ambassadors
- Tours are conducted by Student Ambassadors daily at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Group tours (school field trips with sponsors) are by appt. only. Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
Career Services and Counseling
- Free career assessments and evaluations
- Job search resources
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Interview tips and mock interviews
- Career fairs, fall and spring
- Reverse transfer options
Phi Theta Kappa
- Sponsor and officer space, membership inquiries, and monthly meetings.
Student Resources and Events
- Campus Resource Questions - Tutoring, Campus Groups, Counseling, etc.
- Study space (individuals and groups)
- Meeting/presentation space, schedule with Shantee Siebuhr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-site access to university representatives
- University transfer fairs, fall and spring
For additional information, please visit the Welcome Center on the main campus in Weatherford, or email Shantee Siebuhr, ssiebuhr@wc.
We are located within the Academic building on the main campus in Weatherford, room 121. Our hours are posted on our website at www.wc.edu/campus-resources/welcome-center